In the field of Community Services
- Organised participatory workshop on
"Globalisation and Civil Society in 21st century" at Charans International Hotel, Lucknow in 2000-2001.
- Organised felicitation of Freedom
Fighters on the eve of anniversary of "Quit India Movement" at Shahid Smarak, Lucknow and honoured 43 Freedom Fighters. Governor Vishnukant
Shashtri was present at the occasion.
- Arranged flood relief fund to the tune of Rs. 2,50,000 and utilized the same with lions of Distt. for the relief of flood victims of village Lahsa, Bahadurpur, Sultanpur, Sitapur and Behraich in 2003.
- Fecilitated the distribution of 153 tricycle, 71 wheel chairs, 63 hearing aids, 55 callipers, 15 artificial limbs, 33 clutches with collaboration of Kalyanam Karoli and Mangalam in a camp at Kalyan Mandap on 10th December 2003.
- Felicitated eight eminent women social worker on the occasion of Mahila Diwas at IMA Bhawan. Governor of Uttar Pradesh graced the function.
- Organised World Peace March on 1 Nov, 2003. Governor of Uttar Pradesh Shri Vishnu Kant Shastri Flegged off the march.
- Opened 37 new Lions Clubs during his tenure as District Governor, Lions Clubs International, thus extending Lions Club service activities to a greater population.
- Worked in 114 villages of Sitapur district for improving the quality of life of the rural masses with special emphasis on RCH and provided free medical services at the doorsteps of the poor villagers.
- Initiated Reproductive Child Health Programme at Sidhauli in association with United States Agency for International Development.
- Started Women Empowerment projects at Biswan in association with CARE, U.P.
- Detected the need and outlined the strategy for Water Treatment in Flouride affected areas of Unnao.
- Started counseling family planning and RCH Programmes at Sewa Hospital along with Goli Ki Hamjoli.
- Running a Welfare project for artisans involved in the Zardozi and Chikan hand embroidery work.
In the field of International Coordination and Understanding:
- Arranged to send team of Eye Surgeons from Lucknow to Colombo, Srilanka to train Srilankan Doctors the phaco-emulsification technique of cataract surgery.
- Visited Denver, Canada on Goodwill mission as District Governor of Lions clubs International.
- Visited Bangladesh and Nepal to participate in International Conference on International Understanding & Brotherhood.
- Visited Detroit, USA in order to take part in International Conference in which representative of 194 countries took part.
- Visited San Francisco, Tornado, Texas, Lasvegas, Phillidalphia on friendship mission.
- Played key role in inviting International President of Lions Clubs International Lion tae-Sup Lee from South Korea to Lucknow and became instrumental in getting mega service projects sanctioned by LCIF for welfare of this part of the world.